About the International Journal for Human Caring
The International Journal for Human Caring (IJHC) is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal which serves as a scholarly forum for:
- Identifying major philosophical, epistemological, and professional dimensions of care and caring to advance the body of knowledge of human care.
- Assist nursing and other disciplines to use care and caring knowledge in human relationships
- Explicate the nature, scope, and functions of care and caring and their relationship to nursing.
- Identify the major components, processes, and patterns of care and caring in relationship to nursing.
- Stimulate and support nurse scholars and other professionals worldwide to systematically investigate care and caring.
- Disseminate research findings about caring and share knowledge through publications, public forums, and research conferences.
IJHC has been submitted for citation in the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) EBSCO, British Nursing Index, and PsychINFO.
Access the Journal
The International Association for Human Caring publishes the IJHC four (4) times per year for $300 U.S. Institutional rate. Journals are distributed electronically
Authors from all disciplines are encouraged to submit manuscripts which meet the above listed purposes.
Author Guidelines and Suggestions
Click Here to Submit
Questions: Contact: Zane Robinson Wolf, Phd, RN, FAAN, Editor